Saturday 1 February 2014

Review: OCC Lip Tars

So, you may have seen that I picked up these little guys in Sephora whilst in New York, I got 3 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars and a brush in a kit for $40 which is about £25. For how much you get and how little you need, I thought it was a pretty decent price. You can get them off Sephora's website here.


I got 3 shades, the mid pink is Trollop, the bright pink is Nylon and the red is Harlot. 
The application is pretty easy, you add a tiny drop of the product onto the brush, I apply one layer, blot it and then applying another layer on top for extra staying power, I do this with almost any lip product.

The pigmentation is incredible which is why you only need the drop and also its super long lasting, I wore Trollop recently on a night out and it stayed on for the majority of the night. 

On the downside, if you have dry cracked lips it does show up pretty clearly when wearing these, however, a good lip scrub and balm can sort out that problem! Also I don't know where or if you can get these in the UK which is a bit of a pain.
So glad I got these, such a good buy and a lovely group of shades, cannot wait to wear these more.
What do you think of OCC lip tars? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I love hearing from my readers so feel free to leave me a comment and I'll do my best to reply if you want me too.

© Alexandra Elizabeth | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig