Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Best Eye Primer Ever.




I have the most awkward skin, the majority of my face is dry but then I have really oily eyelids. I have tried out eye primer after eye primer and I've only just found the perfect solution to avoid that annoying creasing of eyeshadows and printing of eyeliner.
MAC's Prep + Prime 24-hour Extended Eye Base has worked a dream for my eyes. It's £16 for the tube so it's not extortionate and for how well it performs I think it's worth every penny!

Normally I would come back home after uni or work, or even just see in the mirror during a toilet break that my eyeshadow or eyeliner would be all over the place.
After seeing that this primer claims to be sweat-resistant I thought I would try it out. I popped it on and did my eye makeup as normal at about 9am before work, I then came back home at almost 7pm and my eye makeup hadn't budged a bit!
As my eye products are now staying put I don't need to bring them in my bag to top them up, which not only saves bag space but I'm also not using up as much product so they'll last so much longer.

The product is really soft and smooth, it blends out translucent so it's perfect for all skin colours and you only need the tiniest amount to cover the entire lid. I even pop a little bit on my under eyes before concealer to reduce that from creasing too.
From now on this is my staple eye primer and it will be forever in my makeup bag!

Have you tried out this primer or now tempted to try it? Would recommend any others? Leave your comments below! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. my eye lids are extremely oily, nothing seems to work but I'll try Mac next time, thanks! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying! I have slightly hooded lids too which makes it worse. Definitely give this one a try! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I love hearing from my readers so feel free to leave me a comment and I'll do my best to reply if you want me too.

© Alexandra Elizabeth | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig